Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week 7 EOC; The Pitch

If you haven't heard of my new snack that is going to be coming out very soon The Alfredo Chip. It’s not an ordinary chip my friend it’s a baguette chip. In my industry there are a lot of people that don't have enough time in their day to even eat.  The Alfredo chip is easy to carry around and how can you just eat one? Why would you buy this product you say? Because it’s a tasty easy snack you can carry around no matter where you go. The best place you can just enjoy them at a bar with some drinks. There so many competitors out there that it’s hard to compete with them. Some of the advantages they have is that they are big companies like Lays, Snyder’s, and many more. They have the factory base they need and I am just a small business owner and I can't produce as much product as they can. When it comes to my competitors I don't ever displace any of them because in any business there is networking and I feel that we could work together and make each other better then tear each other down. What I’m offering is a snack that is light on your stomach and you could keep eating while you drink. I think that I'm need in this aspect because it is a great snack that I would love to share with everyone. I have a lot of people who work with me like chefs, who make the chips to see if that recipe will work. And I have accountants who keep the money in order, and a lot of employees who make the product so it could be delivered to the other stores. No matter what we want to keep the customer happy. We try achieve this with officiant deliveries and that the product is intact when delivered. We also pride ourselves by our products taste. It is always on point with taste. Our sales have been doing great we make close to $1,000,000,000 annually including the employees being paid. But there are a lot of other expenses like all the ingredients I need to make the chips, paying employees, utilities, rent for the property I rent, and many more expenses.        

No comments:

Post a Comment