Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Demographics

How a millennial relates to me. “One thing that all of the Millennials have in common is their utter fluency and comfort with digital technology.” Page 73. This definitely relates to me because for my generation everyone has a smart phone, tablet, computer, or laptop.The Millennials were the first generation to grow up in a world filled with computers, cellphones, satellite TV, iPods, and online social networks.” Page 73. This quote just verified what I was just saying about how my generation has some kind of technology in their hands.According to another study, 77 percent of Millennials frequent social networking sites and 71 percent use instant messaging.” Page 73. This is also very true because most of my generation either has a Myspace, Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, or an email. That is how most people who do have one is the main way to communicate with friends or family. It is also a way to communicate with people all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment