Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 1 EOC: Great Costumer Service

"You see it in the abundance of products at your nearby shopping mall and in the advertisements that fill your TV screen, spice up your magazines, or stuff your mailbox. But in recent years, marketers have assembled a host of new marketing approaches, everything from imaginative Web sites and online social networks to interactive TV and your cell phone." (page 4) My personal experience when it come to costumer service through shopping online was a very good experience. I ordered a book from amazon and usually shipping takes a few days. but I waited about a month til I decided to  call Amazon. The person who was helping me was very nice and polite. By the end of the phone call they were sending me another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment